TRANQUIL PET, Animal Healing & Wellness, offers a support system for your dog - specializing in warm water swimming for fitness, lessons & injury recovery.
TRANQUIL PET, a wellness center for your dog's body, mind and spirit.
Whether your pet is:
- Elderly (senior pets need special attention to maintain their mobility and lifestyle)
- Overweight (Swimming provides a non-weight bearing activity that avoids all the stresses and strains of exercising on hard ground)
- For post-operative dogs:
· Massage can help with breakdown of scar tissue
· Reiki can assist with pain management and emotional issues
· Swimming removes the weight loading on the injured limb and will enable the gradual rebuilding of wasted muscle; it reduces the pain and can accelerate recovery after surgery.
- A new puppy and/or recently adopted pet that may be suffering from stress and anxiety (Massage and Reiki may alleviate these issues).
- A perfectly healthy well balanced pet will enjoy an elevated quality of life through the benefits of Massage, Reiki and Swimming.
Each animals is different -- each situation is different -- I tailor each session to meet the individual needs of your pet, which include, individually or a combination of the following: Massage, Reiki, and/or Canine Aquatics. I will always discuss with you the procedure(s) I have in mind. (I will also discuss with your vet if you wish.)
My first concern is always the health and well-being of your pet. If your pet is under your vet's care for a current medical condition, your vet's approval is required. (Click here for Vet Approval Form.)
Call Jean with your questions: 310.370.9241.
Please remember, as I am "new" to your pet, your pet needs some time to get to know me and develop trust in me. (It may seem like slow-going in your eyes; however, from your pet's perspective, we are moving along quite nicely. )