The system of Reiki is a Japanese spiritual practice from the early 1900s that supports healing and personal development.
- practiced throughout the world, including at over 300 major hospitals and medical centers in the U.S.
- traditionally, Reiki was available only to humans, but over the last ten years, Reiki is being offered to animals with wonderful results
- Animals respond intuitively to Reiki's power to support the healing of emotional, behavioral, and physical illnesses and injuries
- ideal for animals: gentle, noninvasive and doesn't require physical contact
- treats the whole person/animal, including its physical, mental, emotional, and spiritual levels simultaneously
- does not cause stress, discomfort, or pain
- everyone in the room benefits from Reiki’s healing effects
*Jean Brusavich of TranquilPET will host these monthly lectures that will focus on a different and popular topic each month. The lectures are complimentary, informative and will be held on the second Saturday every month, from 10-11 am in the Remedy Pharm Community Room, 23811 Hawthorne Blvd., Torrance 90505.
At the end of Jean's 30-minute presentation, stay and experience a complimentary Reiki session.
*Jean is a Reiki Master Practitioner for Animals and Their Human Companions.
For further info, please call Jean at 310.370.9241 or visit Jean's website.
For more information about the lecture series: All About Animals, go here